TLIF2006 Apply accident-emergency procedures (Fire Warden Training)
FACE TO FACE - at your site (providing you have adequate training areas, resources and participants)
$1,200 per session [GST-free]
Training is conducted at your site and the above cost is based on a group of up to 8 people.
Under the current WHS Act and Regulations 2011 a PCBU has a primary duty of care to ensure the health and safety of all persons at a workplace, including the duty to prepare, maintain and implement an emergency plan.
This nationally accredited course is designed for Fire Wardens (Chief and Deputies) and will equip them with the necessary knowledge and skills to apply accident-emergency procedures, including responding to an incident, controlling and assisting at an accident or emergency site, finalising accident-emergency processes, and completing records, reports and other required documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements and workplace procedures. This course will give employees the knowledge to implement an Emergency Control Organisation for your building and function within it as a member of that organisation in accordance with Australian Standard AS 3745.
- Relevant WHS and other regulatory codes, procedures and guidelines regarding response to accidents and emergencies
- Building Emergency Control Organisation structure – Chief Warden, Area/Floor Warden and Wardens
- Types of accidents and emergencies that can occur in a workplace and the appropriate action to be taken in each case
- Means to control and organise the accident scene, provide practical assistance and cooperate with others at the scene
- Document and report incident
- Types of fire fighting equipment and appropriate use
On completion of this course, participants should be able to implement an Emergency Control Organisation, pre-plan for emergencies, define the procedures to follow in the event of an emergency and conduct a safe and effective evacuation from the premises. Each successful participant will receive a Statement of Attainment for TLIF2006 Apply accident-emergency procedures.
For booking enquiries on this course, please contact our Head Office 1300 262721 or email us your details with the form below.
You can send us a message with the form below to get more information on Fire Warden or details on alternate courses if there are currently no dates available. You may also make a Corporate Enquiry.