Crane - C2
TLILIC0010 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes) (C2)
FACE TO FACE - at our site in Wetherill Park (see our course calendar for scheduled dates)
FACE TO FACE - at your site (providing you have adequate training areas, equipment/resources and group of 6-8 participants)
5 days (4 days training & 1 day assessing)
$1,650 per person gst-free
[A SafeWork NSW licence fee is additional and payable by each applicant at an Australia Post Office]
- Participants undertaking this course MUST have a valid Dogging HRWL class DG (prior to attending this course)
- Participants must be over 18 years of age, be able to speak and understand English; understand technical concepts and mathematical formulas and equations; and provide suitable 100 points identification. If a participant fails to bring 100 points of identification a re-booking fee of $100 will be charged for assessment to be re-scheduled.
This C2 crane course is for people need to operate a mobile slewing crane, up to 20 tonnes (C2). This crane licence also covers the requirements for operating vehicle loading cranes (such as Hiabs) over 10 metre tonnes (CV), and non-slewing mobile cranes over 3 tonnes (such as Frannas, Telehandlers and Reach Stackers) (CN). Along with suitable plant specific training, this crane licence provides you with options to work in a number of different industries and job roles, and is a great base for eventually moving up to operating larger capacity cranes. You MUST have a valid Australian Dogman/Dogging High Risk Work Licence (class DG) prior to commencing this course.
Theory and practical competency progress assessments are conducted during the course and a C2 HRW licence assessment is conducted on the final day if you have reached the required skill level.
- Theory and practical crane training.
- Compliance with WHS licensing legislation.
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
- Risk assessment and management procedures (particular awareness of the risks associated with overhead powerlines/electrical cables, ground conditions, crane tipping and demolition sites).
- Pre-operational check, positioning, stabilising, set up and operation of a mobile crane, signalling and working with a dogger to move loads.
- Performing load and lifting gear calculations, and reading of load charts.
On successful completion of crane training and assessment, participants will be issued a Statement of Attainment for TLILIC0010 Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane (up to 20 tonnes) and be eligible to apply for a SafeWork NSW issued National Licence to Perform High Risk Work (Class C2).
HRW Licences are valid for 5 years from the date of issue. To apply for your HRW licence, you must lodge your HRW assessment paperwork and application form at an Australia Post outlet together with a passport sized photo and pay the prescribed processing fee within 60 days of completion of your final HRW assessment. Failure to lodge your paperwork on time will result in you being an unlicensed operator and further training and/or assessing fees will apply after the 60-day period.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
This course is only conducted in English, no interpreters or translators are permitted.
FOR COURSES CONDUCTED AT OUR SITE IN WETHERILL PARK, NSW:
YOU MUST WEAR/BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THIS COURSE:
* HI VIS WORKWEAR OR SAFETY VEST
* STEEL CAP FOOTWEAR
* HARD HAT
(Entry to premises will not be allowed if you fail to bring/wear the items above).
We provide filtered water, tea, coffee & biscuits during the course, however lunch is NOT included so you will need to BRING or BUY your own lunch from nearby shops.
Should you have any other questions regarding course requirements, please contact us via phone 1300 26 27 21 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTE: Participants must be 18 years or older at the time of the High Risk Work Licence Assessment. 100 points of ORIGINAL ID is required as per SafeWork NSW requirements. If you do not have sufficient points/type of ID you will not be assessed. Please contact our office prior to your assessment if you have any ID concerns. If a participant fails to bring 100 points of identification a re-booking fee of $100 will be charged for assessment to be re-scheduled. You must arrive on time as per the above course start times. Being late not only impacts you but the other participants in this course. If you arrive 30 minutes or more late you may not be allowed to continue and no refund will be issued for any monies paid.