TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a forklift truck [LF]
FACE TO FACE - at our site in Wetherill Park (see our course calendar for scheduled dates)
FACE TO FACE - at your site (providing you have adequate training areas, resources and participants)
3 days (2 days training & 1 day assessing)
$495 per person gst-free
[A SafeWork NSW HRW licence fee is additional and payable by each applicant at Australia Post Office]
Participants must be over 18 years of age, be able to speak and understand English; understand technical concepts and provide adequate 100 points of identification (including a NSW address) as per SafeWork NSW requirements. If a participant fails to bring 100 points of identification a re-booking fee of $100 will be charged for assessment to be re-scheduled.
This general public forklift course is delivered face to face, at our Wetherill Park training facility in small groups (we train a maximum of 6 people per group) and includes structured theory and practical training on a counterbalanced forklift and high reach forklift.
We can also deliver this course at your workplace (conditions apply) – please contact us for further information.
- Compliance with WHS licensing legislation.
- Communicate and work safely with others in the work area.
- Identify hazards associated with the operation of the forklift truck and put in place effective hazard controls for those hazards identified.
- Conduct pre-start-up, operational, moving loads and shut down and secure checks of the forklift truck according to procedures.
- Operate the forklift truck and move loads safely, including driving and manoeuvring, picking up and placing of loads at various stack heights and driving forklift truck with load in forward and reverse, maintaining visibility.
- Assessment of the safe application of knowledge and forklift skills to work place tasks.
On successful completion of this forklift course, participants meeting the assessment criteria will be issued a Statement of Attainment – TLILIC2001 Licence to Operate a Forklift Truck and a SafeWork NSW issued National Licence to Perform High Risk Work (class LF).
HRW Licences are valid for 5 years from the date of issue. To apply for your HRW licence, you must lodge your HRW assessment paperwork and application form at an Australia Post outlet together with a passport sized photo and pay the prescribed processing fee within 60 days of completion of your final HRW assessment. Failure to lodge your paperwork on time will result in you being an unlicensed operator and further training and/or assessing fees will apply after the 60-day period.
Please select your course date.